a letter to my high school bully

a letter to my high school bully 

since leaving high school 
many have warned me on not being a fool
they say it's all about "letting go" 
that's the golden rule 

religions are built on the idea 
jesus said everyone must forgive 
he told that to his disciples 
said to them: that's the way to live 

my granddad told me not to hold grudges 
"forget about it and things will be fine"
said if you're the one who keeps on hating 
it'll be you who keeps hurting down the line 

the message is even in the books you read 
the great philosophers said it too!
that if it doesn't matter in the now 
it shouldn't matter to you 

and I guess since those days I've grown 
and all my feelings feel new
but if I ever saw you in the street 
by god, I'd kick the living shit out of you 

Comments

Popular Posts